Booth 3253 New Insane Tone from Greece for 2018:
Stoned Hz V2
- Modulation Factory
- All analog signal path
- Tap tempo controlled Flanger, Chorus, Vibrato, Optical Tremolo and Ring Modulation
- Expression pedal and CV inputs / output to control parameters like lfo rate , depth and wave distortion
- British flavored dual overdrive / distortion
- Designed with discreet MOSFET gain stages to respond like a tube amp.
- Ultra touch sensitivity – amazing clean-up
- 2 separate overdrive/distortion channels each with its own controls – ultimate versatility
- Internal circuitry provides 18V DC from a standard 9V DC power supply to ensure maximum headroom
Planet B Plus
- Take the high headroom, rock heavy tone of Planet B and add extra flexibility for studio or stage use.
- A second channel with separate gain and volume controls and an “ignition” toggle switch for more drive and massive clean to legendary mean tones.
- Multi-mode Germanium fuzz / booster
- NOS Germanium transistors
- 6 different voicings / effects
- Inspired by classic fuzz boxes of the past
- Smooth and deep complex tone with amazing clean-up.
- Real tube bass overdrive – distortion featuring a 12AY7 tube
- Warm organic tube tone with excellent touch sensitivity
- From clean boost to mean overdriven tone
- Clean control (blend) to preserve low frequencies
- The ultimate envelope filter
- Deep envelope sweep plus the ability to control the filter with an external expression pedal.
- Analog gated fuzz with switchable -1,+1,+2 octaves. Transform any instrument into a raging and unpredictable synth!
- Use both effects simultaneously or independently via the two easily accessible footswitches.
- Dry out level control makes the effect perfectly suitable for guitar, bass or synthesizer / keyboards.
- Mono in – stereo out, retro tape echo style delay with 4 heads, each with its own mix/feedback control for the ultimate rhythmic patterns.
- Controls for delay time ( 40ms for head “I” up to 1200ms for head “IV” ), echo feedback, mood – tone of the repeats, rate and depth for sine wave modulation.
- Tap tempo / instant oscillation footswitch and expression control for master mix or feedback adds extra flexibility making the effect ideal for live situations.
- Mono or stereo ping pong output operation: Internal switches set which head goes left or right and a smart true bypass mono/stereo operation puts automatically all heads in master output (L) when used in mono